Monday, March 23, 2009

Tattooed Tyrants




Keilani got some tattoos in her Valentine's day cards from school. She is such a nice sister that she shared a tattoo with Sadie. Keilani wanted the red firey dragon tattoo and she gave Sadie the sweet teddy bear one. (I thought that maybe it should be the other way around!) They each told me where to place the tattoo and I helped them apply it. They felt pretty tough and cool! Sadie, of course, insisted on wearing her beautiful dress to show off the tattoo. Sadie's tattoo faded rather quickly, however I'm beginning to think that Keilani's is permanent! She has had it on for over a month now and it has only slightly worn off. Oh well, maybe she will be tired of it and realize that a REAL tattoo would be boring!

5 comments:

Sara said...

: ) Those pictures are great! I love their expressions!! -That's so thoughtful of Keilani to share! : )

Monique said...

Love the Supermassive Black hole!

Tobler Bunch said...

Those were awesome pictures! Watch out!

Becca said...

The girls look very tuff! Emma has a tattoo from valentines day that is still on her arm, it is starting to fade luckily ...so much for temporary!

The Ferguson Family said...

haha... these girls crack me up! I love their "mean" faces! They were soooo sweet to be so excited to see us on Sunday! I love those little tattoed tyrants!